Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, March 10, 2012

(Winter) Spa Retreat- Part 2

One of the good things with the deal I got is that the room is really a good deal by itself plus the fact that we got $20 spa credit which we used on RMT Massage (Definition: can be claimed partly), so double deal :) then $5 each per adult credit towards Cedar Room which we reserved for 5 pm. I read for a fact that there is a promo starting that day for Kids Eat Free for customers between 5-6pm... It really pays to read brochures that are displayed on the hotel while waiting to get checked in. 

We almost didn't got the kids meal free because the server thought the promo starts April, I went to the counter to find the brochure and took a chance to ask and lo and behold, it was included :)

* Our Cedar Room Dinner Spread

I love my steak....and everything was really fast so I thought that the food might be prepared earlier. I had my reservations but I was glad that I was so wrong. This is one of the best steaks I've tasted so far... I love the caramelized onion which was generously spread on top of my meat plus the tasty potatoes that accompanied my steak. Hubby's Seafood mix was good as well, but he liked my order better and kept on hinting if it was too much for me, so I relented and gave him a fair share of mine. I love the Sauteed Prawns that I ordered as well. Puuuur-fect! 

* * * * *
CEDAR ROOM
Tigh-Na-Mara Resort
Parksville, B.C.
* * * * *

The kids came from the normal pool, then early dinner. It was a short pool adventure as Kenzo was wiggling trying to get away and swim on his own, which we know for a fact, he can't. We decided to make use of the jacuzzi that we got in our own bungalow. It was less stressful to fill it half way and have the kids splash and just watch them from the outside. 

* Big enough for 2

I was actually planning to do a jacuzzi as soon as the kids were put to bed. We all know that you can't push through with all your plans and we pretended to sleep and end up sleeping with the kids and before we knew it, it was daytime! :) Oh Well....

* * * * *
TIGH-NA-MARA RESORT
Parksville, B.C.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...